Hello Food Vendors!
We invite you to join us at the Third Annual Phoenix Famtastical Festival. The festival is seeking food vendors that will provide an unique, diverse food experience. We are looking for foods that children and adults alike will enjoy.
Vendor Flyer (will open as a PDF in a new window or in your ‘downloads’)
- Space: 10’ x 10’ – Food Trucks Welcome!
- Reserved parking and staff admission credentials PLUS passes to festival
- On-site security throughout event
- Opportunity to sell signature menu items
- Opportunity to promote your company on-site with coupons, menus, promotional materials and name
- Volunteer opportunities for employees
- Base cost $450; Food tuck rate $300. Early Bird Savings: Price increases to $475 on June 1, 2019. Food truck fee remains at $300.
- Premiums (corner +$75 and prime +$75)
- NOTE: your space will not be secured until full payment is received.
Electricity – Starting at $75 and dependent upon amount needed. All electrical needs are arranged on an individual basis with the festival power supplier and the costs are deducted from your final settlement report at the event conclusion. All electrical needs must be arranged with the festival Power Supplier in ADVANCE of the festival. If no power is indicated, you will not be receiving power.
Propane – $75 per tank + $12 connect and disconnect fee. Propane is allowed for cooking. All state and city regulations must be followed. Vendors are responsible for costs of all propane gas used, service fee and state equipment inspection. The propane service fee and propane usage costs will be deducted from your settlement report at the conclusion of the event.
Food Handlers Fee – It is mandatory for all food vendors to have a City of Phoenix Health Permit to participate in the festival. You can purchase a food handlers card at check out OR email proof of permit to [email protected]