Hello Food Vendors!
We invite you to join us at the Third Annual Phoenix Famtastical Festival. The festival is seeking food vendors that will provide an unique, diverse food experience. We are looking for foods that children and adults alike will enjoy.
Vendor Flyer (will open as a PDF in a new window or in your ‘downloads’)
- Space: 10’ x 10’ – Food Trucks Welcome!
- Reserved parking and staff admission credentials
- On-site security throughout event
- Opportunity to sell signature menu items
- Opportunity to promote your company on-site with coupons, menus, promotional materials and name
- Volunteer opportunities for employees
- Base cost $475 market vendor; Nonprofit and food tuck rate $350. Early Bird Savings: 10% if booked before August 28th. Returning vendors receive 2018 pricing – $450 market vendor, $300 nonprofit and food trucks.
- Premiums (corner +$100 and prime +$100)
- NOTE: your space will not be secured until full payment is received.
Electricity – Starting at $100 and dependent upon amount needed. All electrical needs are arranged on an individual basis with the festival power supplier and the costs are deducted from your final settlement report at the event conclusion. All electrical needs must be arranged with the festival Power Supplier in ADVANCE of the festival. If no power is indicated, you will not be receiving power.
Propane – $100 per tank + $12 connect and disconnect fee. Propane is allowed for cooking. All state and city regulations must be followed. Vendors are responsible for costs of all propane gas used, service fee and state equipment inspection. The propane service fee and propane usage costs will be deducted from your settlement report at the conclusion of the event.
Food Handlers Fee – It is mandatory for all food vendors to have a City of Phoenix /Maricopa County Health Permit to participate in the festival. You can purchase a food handlers card at check out OR email proof of permit to [email protected]